Saturday, June 13, 2009

ROH Video Wire 6/13/09

(Footage shown of Jimmy Jacobs trying to use the spike on Roderick Strong but being chased by Austin Aries)

(Video Wire opening)

Aries: One of the motto's in not just pro wrestling, but any competition, is that their is strength in numbers. Jimmy Jacobs, besides the fact that I hate your guts and feel that you are a peice of scum, you are smart. You realize that you have three, while I only have myself. Thats why before I even try to wrap my hands around your skinny throat, I'm gonna break your chain of comrades. I will do this in Virginia when I team with Bryan Danielson to take on Nigel McGuinness and your partner Tyler Black. Tyler Black will be cut from the chain in Virginia and then next week on the video wire, I will break one of your strongest and most violent chains in the Necro Butcher, and I will break him under his own turf, a hardcore match. And once he is done, it'll be you and me Jimmy. And we will end this war that has lasted way too long.



(Footage is shown of Alexis Laree's return to ROH in Detroit)

Alexis: Ring of Honor fans your eyes don't decieve you. This is Alexis Laree and I am back to Ring of Honor to gain dominance in the company with the best womens wrestling. And I hear that there will be a match coming up in Virginia featuring the Womens Champion MsChif. Maybe I'll get a closer look into how the Women of Honor show their strengths. I'll see you there.



(Video preview of the DVD release of Purely Honor)



Danielson: You know, fans have come to me all this week. Some asking me why would I say what I said in Detroit. Some in favor of it, some not. Either way it doesn't matter to me. I stick with my opinion. Samoa Joe deserted all of us in Ring of Honor when he left for his own benefit. He deserted everyone in the back and he deserted all the fans. Samoa Joe, you need to realize that I took your spot and you cannot take it back. Either way, you mean nothing to me, I'm gonna push you aside and move onto what is important and that is winning back the ROH World Title and I will make my first step in doing so in Virgina when i stand face to face with Nigel in a tag match. And then he will know why they call me the "Best Wrestler in the world today".



Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. On the way to the ring, weiging in at 172 pounds, Chasyn Rance.

Ring Announcer: His opponent, from Davenport, Iowa, weiging in at 210 pounds, he is representing the Age of the Fall, Tyler Black

• Tyler immediately attacks Chasyn and begins to stomp repeatedly on the head and chest
• He sends Rance off the ropes, who ducks a clothesline and nails a crossbody attack for two
• When Rance goes off the ropes again, Tyler nails Rance with a jumping Enziguri
• He immediately follows it with a running shooting star press on a prone Chasyn for a two count
• Tyler then picks up Rance and pushes him off to nail a superkick, followed by a turnbuckle powerbomb
• Picking up Rance by the hair, Tyler nails the Paroxysm and goes up top for the Phoenix Splash
• Rance gets up and begins to pound onto Tyler until Tyler pushes him down, followed by a springboard off the ropes and then a lariat
• Tyler signals for the end and nails God’s Last Gift, dropping Rance on his head and getting the win

Ring Announcer: Your winner, Tyler Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment