Saturday, June 6, 2009

ROH Video Wire 6/6/09

Samoa Joe: I'm back boys!

(Intro to Video Wire)



Davey Richards: So Wendseday night in Detroit. I get the honor of wrestling Samoa Joe in his return match to Ring of Honor. You see Joe, in one of your last matches in the company, I faced you. And sure I wasn't able to pull out the win but a lot of people consider that one of the best matches for myself. Joe, when you were in ROH you were considered the hardest hitter. You were the baddest, the toughest and the most violent. But you see, since you left ROH to go to, well, bigger and better things, right buddy. Ha, I was the new hard hitter. I was the man that everynight the fans had their jaws dropped. Now, I took you're spot. So we will see what will happen when both of us get in that ring. But remember Joe, you're not in Florida anymore. Ring of Honor has strict policys on sharp objects at ringside. Haha. See you on the 10th boy.



Jimmy Jacobs: People ask me, Jimmy, why would you try to restart this bloody war you had with Austin Aries? Why would you attack him? Austin Aries has been considered the first child and the representation of Ring of Honor for a long time now. From Generation Next to the Austin Aries of today, you had everything brought to you on a silver platter. While people like myself, Tyler Black, and the Necro Butcher hoped and prayed that our time will come. Age of the Fall was formed in 2007 for one purpose. And that purpose was to change the face of pro wrestling and make stars out of ourselves. Much like Generation Next, except, we don't do this by showing our athleticism and ring prowess. We do it by destroying, one by one, everyone that stands in our path. And I will not abandon the cause because of you Austin. You will be another victim in our plan to gain dominance. The Age of the Fall will stand tall. Even if we have to stand over your prown, dead, body.



Austin Aries: Jimmy Jacobs, I'm going to make this short and sweet. You can rant and rave about your cause and trying to make names for yourselves. You attacked me and prevented me from being the first ever ROH triple crown champion for one reason. Jeaulosy. Its plaqued many wrestlers in the past but yours is much different. I have earned everything ROH has given me so maybe Jimmy you just plain don't have what it takes. And that eats you up inside doesn't it? Unlike Generation Next, you will not succeed. If you say that you will destroy me in your path. Well you better bring the natonal guard to try to take me down because I will not stop until I put you back in your place.



Ring Announcer: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. On the way to the ring, the team of Kenny King and “Addicted to Love” Rhett Titus.

Ring Announcer: Their opponents, from Shady Fork, Delaware, weiging in at a combined weight of 430 pounds, the team of Jay and Mark, the Briscoe Brothers.

• Jay and King start the match off with King dominating with a headlock
• He is sent off the ropes and nailed with a shoulder block from Jay followed by a dropkick for two
• He sends King off the ropes and nails a standing hurricanrana and follows it with a STO sending King’s face into the second turnbuckle
• The tag is made to Mark who runs with full speed with a dropkick to the back of King while Jay nails the same to King’s head
• King fights back after Mark tries to put in offense and nails a rolling wheel kick
• King makes the tag to Titus who begins to do sexual gestures as he enters the ring
• This causes Mark to gain the advantage and attack Titus sending him into a boot from Jay
• Mark then springboards off the ropes for a lariat only to get two
• After hitting a Saito Suplex on Titus, Mark makes the tag and him and Jay hit a Crucifix Bomb/Neckbreaker combo for a two count
• King comes in for the attack and all four men begin to brawl
• Titus sends Jay over the ropes with a clothesline and King nails a running senton to the outside on both men
• Mark sees his opportunity and begins to climb to the top and hits a shooting star press on all three
• Jay sends Titus back into the ring, goes for a Frog Splash, but misses and gets nailed by a lariat from Titus
• He begins thrusting for the camera and hits an elbow drop on Jay for a two count
• The tag is made to King who applies a chinlock on Jay
• Jay gets up and begins to fight back on King and goes off the ropes with a big boot
• Rhett comes back in and has his head taken off with a superkick from Mark
• King is grabbed and nailed with a double high angle hip toss followed by a failed cover
• Rhett is nailed with a double shoulder block only for King to come on the attack
• King sends Mark off the ropes and hits a enziguri on Mark
• He tries for the Kings Coronation on Mark but Jay nails him in the gut and immediately dives out of the ring onto Titus
• He runs back in the ring soon enough to hit the Springboard Doomsday Device
• Jay also sets King for the Jay Driller and Mark takes Kings legs and forcibly drives him into the mat
• Mark makes sure Titus doesn’t reenter and allows Jay to get the pin

Ring Announcer: Your winner, Jay and Mark, The Briscoe Brothers



(The card is rundown for the show in Detroit on June 10th)

Colt Cabana: All my life, I dreamed of being a champion. I dreamed of one day being considered something more. Considered something better. Sure I did win the Tag Titles with CM Punk, but no offense to my friend, everyone considered him to be one step above me. Just recently, I came this close to winning the Pure Title and fullfilling my dream. Now I have my chance but first I must defeat Low Ki in Detroit and once I do I will move on to Claudio and gain the belt I have strived for for so long. The Ring of Honor Pure Title.



Low Ki: Colt Cabana. You're dream will be silenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment